1. Diapers - New parents can never have enough diapers! Including a package of newborn or size one diapers will be greatly appreciated.
2. Baby wipes - Wipes are another essential item for new parents. You might include a package of gentle, fragrance-free wipes.
3. Onesies - Babies grow go through a lot of onesies, so including a few in different sizes can be helpful. Look for soft, comfortable cotton onesies in cute designs.
4. Swaddle blankets - Soft swaddle blankets can help soothe a fussy baby and make them feel secure. Look for lightweight, breathable blankets in fun prints.
5. Baby books - Starting a baby's library early is a great way to encourage a love of reading. Consider including a few board books or soft cloth books.
6. Pacifiers - Pacifiers can be a lifesaver for new parents trying to soothe a crying baby. Look for a orthodontic paci that are safe for newborns.
7. Teething toys - Babies begin teething around three to six months, so including a few teething toys in the gift basket can be helpful for later on.
8. Burp cloths - Babies spit up frequently, so including a few burp cloths in the gift basket can be useful.
9. Baby lotion - Newborn skin is delicate and can become dry easily, so including a gentle baby lotion can be helpful.
10. A stuffed animal or toy - A cute stuffed animal or toy can be a fun addition to the gift basket and provide comfort for the baby. Overall, the key is to choose items that are practical, useful, and adorable. You might also consider including a card with a heartfelt message congratulating the new parents on their new bundle of joy.